Terms and conditions
The term 'ShoppingStock, Inc.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner(s) of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- ShoppingStock, Inc. strives to provide accurate and timely information on the website. However, in the event merchandise is incorrectly priced or contains incorrect product details or other misinformation due either to typographical error or faulty information from the supplier(s), ShoppingStock, Inc has the right to refuse or cancel any orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment received. If a credit card has been charged for purchases and the order is canceled, ShoppingStock, Inc will issue a credit to the credit card account in the amount of the charge.